Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thank you, followers!

It's amazing how much I have to do.  I've been crocheting for myself and my family just for fun for about 13 years now.  I decided to post some of my work on Facebook a few years ago and started getting requests.  I started a Facebook business page and this blog.  My Facebook page has over 300 "likes" and my blog has over 90 followers!  When I mentioned needing help testing a pattern I had volunteers coming out of the woodwork.  When I started playing around with afghan graphs, I started getting special requests again.  At this time, I have 2 twin size afghans, and 3 full size afghans ordered, as well as one in the works.  Most are due by Christmas.  I am submitting one of my patterns for a hat to a magazine soon, as soon as I can get everything together. I feel really good about things lately and I want to thank anyone who has helped me along the way to gain this confidence. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment