Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Snoopy graph for sale

Using a J hook and 1 sc for each square, this graph will yield approximately a 4.5 ft throw.  send an email to to inquire about ordering this graph for $3.25 and I will send you the PayPal email to send payment to, or an address to send cash or check to.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Free graph

Anyone need a hug?  Make this throw and you'll always have one handy!  Using a J hook and 1 sc per square, you'll get approximately a 5 x 6 throw.  Enjoy!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

68 Camaro graph for sale

Who doesn't love classic cars?  Contact me at to get this graph for $5. Customizable in any color you wish, just ask!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Personalized afghans

Personalized afghans seem to be gaining popularity.  I have several graphs for other special requested names stored on my computer. Any name can be graphed out, any color scheme used.  I'm working on one right now for "Zoey" where the O is a heart and flowers are along the bottom. (finished and photographed as seen above)  Have you done personalized afghans or other items? 

Friday, December 27, 2013

New York Giants afghan pattern graph

This is a graph of an afghan I made for a customer per special request.  I've made a New York afghan before but this one has more detailed work and a bit more skill involved.  It's all done in DC, but the color changes get tedious.  This graph is for a full size blanket.  To get a twin size blanket, don't work the top or bottom ten rows.  To decrease the color changes, I would work it sideways. Email me if you want the full size graph (blogger always shrinks my graphs and they print out blurry).

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Yarn lover mug giveaway

I never win anything but I really want this!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Kaylara's moebius scarf

Warm and fashionable infinity scarf  commissioned by a friend's daughter.  I don't know if there's a name for this stitch, so I named the scarf after the girl!  This is the Kaylara scarf.

Using N Hook and ww yarn (I used red heart grey Heather):
Ch 24 sc in 3rd ch from hook and in each ch across. (23 sc)
2. Ch 1, turn. (Sc in next st, ch 1, SK 1) 11 x. Sc in last 2 Sc.
Repeat row 2, placing Sc over Sc and ch over ch, to desired length. *see notes
Twist one end one time before whipstitching edges together.

*Sc through both loops, splitting the vertical bars on both sides of scarf.