Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Barney the Dinosaur free graph

Barney the dinosaur was very popular when my nephew was growing up. Something about that goofy bright purple tyranosaurus captured kids attention. And that song (You know the one!)...what can I say about that song? It certainly sticks to a person.
To make this afghan, use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square. This means you'll double the number of graph squares along the edge where you'll begin and add one more for turning (either 90 x 2 = 180 + 1 = 181 or 120 x 2 = 240 + 1 = 241) and start your dc in the 3rd chain from the hook. DC in each chain to the end, and that is your first row of graph squares. Go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com to save or print the graph to make your own. If you want me to make you one, I can do that too! Email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment