Thursday, September 23, 2021

Arkansas Razorbacks graph

The Arkansas razorbacks logo has always been pretty much the same, but more refined over the years.  Rather than graph out the running hog, I chose to do a frontal view of his face.  If you really want me to, I can do the proper logo. I just kinda think that face looks fierce.  Am I right?
 

 If you want the graph, you can go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com to save it to your computer or print right from the browser.  Any questions should be in the body of your email. 

 2 dc per graph square with an H hook should get you a twin size bedspread. 

 If you like, I can make it for you.  Email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for pricing.

Arkansas Razorbacks
 Feel free to share your work with me when you're finished.  I love seeing your finished products. You may sell your finished items, but do not sell the pattern or claim it as your own. You may also modify it any way you like when you're working on it.  I love to see what  you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment