Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Chicago White Sox

Chicago White Sox

 The Chicago White Sox logo has undergone many changes over the years from simple to complex, but I think this is my favorite. 

To make a twin size afghan, use 2 dc per graph square with an H hook.  To get your starting chain, double the number of graph squares along the edge where you'll begin and add one more for turning (either 90 x 2 +1 = 181 or 120 x 2 + 1 = 241) and start your first dc in the 3rd chain from the hook.  Dc in each chain to the end and that is your first row of graph squares!

If you'd like to make your own, you can download or print the graph from kendrascrochetedcreations.com.  If you have any questions, put those in the body of your email, keeping in mind I just made the graph and haven't made the blanket.  If you like, I can make the blanket for you, email me for pricing and invoice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment