Sunday, September 13, 2020

Baby Shark graph


I have to be honest here.  I know nothing about kids nowadays. 

Baby Shark
I didn't know much about kids when I was one.

I have no clue why Baby Shark is so popular, but I feel certain that anyone reading this is humming that song in their heads, you know the one.  I guess there's something about the rhythm and the repetition that is appealing for young kids. I find it annoying, to be perfectly frank. While working on this graph I had to ask my son to give me another song to get stuck in my head because this one won't let go! 🤣🤣🤣


But I have to admit, he's adorable.  Look at those big anime eyes and huge grin.   I just want to hug the stuffing out of him.  But this one has no stuffing as he's destined to become a throw blanket.  I'll post a picture when he's completed, but for now, he's just a graph waiting to be worked up for a neighbor's youngster for Christmas.  


If you'd like to work up one of your own, go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save or print right from your browser.   If you'd like me to work one up for you I can do that too!  Contact me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com for pricing. I can personalize with a name as well.


I'll work this up with a J hook and 1 sc per graph square and end up with a throw blanket (about 4 x 5 feet).  

I love to hear opinions so leave a comment below, or contact me on Facebook or Instagram.

Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment