Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Morbo

Morbo the Annhilator is an alien newsreporter on Matt Groening's Futurama. He is "good friends" with the head of Richard Nixon, has numerous belligerent offspring, and plots to some day take over Earth because humans are puny and inferior with easily injured knees. 

I had originally thought of making an amigurumi of Morbo, but couldn't make myself happy with the construction of that heart shaped head in my own mind.  I thought I'd make a blanket instead.  From this graph I created this blanket for my husband.  It's small because I used a G hook and 1 sc per graph square with a lighter yarn that I usually use (I usually use WW yarn), but it's just enough to cover his lap and he likes it.  I'm pretty pleased with it myself. What do you think?  To make a larger throw, I'd use a J hook and 1 sc per graph squares with WW yarn.  If you'd like the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Morbo" in the subject line.  Leave your thoughts below in the comments and please share to social media!  Tag #kendrascrochetedcreations and share your finished product, I love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment