Friday, February 23, 2018

Green Bay Packers version 2

I've had a lot of interest on my Green Bay Packers graph found here but one customer wated to try something different after she had tackled and conquered that pattern.  This was the idea she had and this was how it turned out.  Use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a twin-mattress top sized throw (without border) or increase the rows by 15 on each side and 5 on top and bottom to crochet with a J hook order to get a 4 x 5 ft throw.  If you'd like the pdf version on this graph, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Green bay version 2" in the subject line.  I'd suggest working this pattern from the short side because it has text in it and it will cut down on the color changes and save time and frustration!  Let me know if you like it in the comments below, or you're welcome to use the share buttons below this post, but please credit me with the design.

7 comments:

  1. I am curious if you could and would put VIKINGS on the football. I have been trying to do it myself but my letters look crappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it finished. the V looks a bit funny to me, but I think all in all it's good enough. Will put in a blog post soon, but email me for the pdf.

      Delete
  2. I'll give it a try! If you email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com I can send the pdf of the graph when it's done, or if you prefer, check back on the blog in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did email you asking for both versions my son would love to have these. Thank you in advance. Email is butterflyplane35

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, the notifications for blog comments arent coming through. If you still need the graphs they are available on kendrascrochetedcreations.com

      Delete
  4. Please email the PDF Version 2 for the green bay packers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My graphs are now available on kendrascrochetedcreations.com where you can download or print right from your browser!

      Delete