Sunday, February 9, 2020

What's happening with me

I am finally, FINALLY, winding down from the holidays. I was asked to participate as a vendor in a local Frozen 2 party so I set up a table with stuffed Olafs, stuffed Svens, a couple throw blankets, and some scarves and hats. I actually have a few items left over that I'd still like to sell, so if you're interested in any of them please contact me!

I started my etsy shop back up. It only has a few items in it now, including Olaf and Sven, but I'm working on making more. There are a couple baby dresses that I think would be perfect for Easter or weddings, and I'm working on a stuffed duckie that I hope will gather interest for Easter as well.

I'm working on a pattern for sonic the hedgehog and I'm nearly done with him. I'll need a couple people to test the pattern when I'm done (any day now) so if you're interested, contact me and I'll send it to you. I'm not able to pay you, but you'll have the pattern for free!

What have you been up to so far this year?
Olaf scarf!

Snowflake hat

Baby dress
l

No comments:

Post a Comment