Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sonic the Hedgehog free graph

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog is a video game character originated by Sega, but is very soon going to be in his own movie!  My son and I are beyond excited to see it.  My son is a gamer boy in the extreme!  He loves Nintendo's Mario best of all (graph can be found here) but I think Sonic is maybe his second favorite and with the movie coming out I figured I'd just have to make a graph...and possibly a blanket! 😉

I worked harder on this one than on any graph I've done before.  I usually try to use the least number of colors possible so there are fewer ends to tuck in and fewer places for something to go wrong. I decided to give Sonic a little depth though, and shaded/shadowed him a bit.  I'm sure if you want to cut down on the colors used, that you could omit the dark blue and use only one color blue throughout.

I created this graph to make a 5 x 6 ft throw when using 1 sc per graph square with a J hook.  If you'd like the pdf of this graph, you can go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save or print right from your browser.  If you'd like me to make you one I can do that too.  Email me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com for pricing. 

If you make this afghan, please send me a photo!  I love to see your work.  If you post it to social media, please credit me with the design and tag me.  I'm KendrasCrochet on Instagram and Twitter, and KendrasCrochetedCreations on Facebook.  If you have any questions about this graph, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment