Monday, April 30, 2018

Super Mario Brothers graph

Mario is one of the most recognizable video game characters. This plump plumber in the Nintendo world has been smashing blocks, riding turtle shells, and stomping gumbas for decades!  He's one of my son's favorite characters of all time, and I decided to create a graph of him when I had an email asking if there was one available.  I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but here he is!  The graph is 90 squares wide by 120 tall.  If you want a twin sized afghan, use 2 dc per graph square (so it's 180 stitches wide) but do not double the rows!  There will still be 120 rows.  Use an H hook to get this size.  If you want a smaller throw, use 1 sc per graph square with a J hook and increase the rows by 5 on each side, and 15 on top and bottom.

If you'd like a Mario blanket of your own, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with pricing info for a completed afghan, or request the free pdf of this graph to make one yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment