Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Vegas Knights

The [Las] Vegas Golden Knights were formed in 2017 and is the first major professional sports franchise to be based in Las Vegas.  The Golden Knights are the first team in NHL history to have started their inaugural season winning 8 of their first 9 games!  I think we can expect great things from this team!

If you would like the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Vegas Golden Knights" in the subject line.  If you have any questions, please include them in the body of the email.

From this graph, if you use 2 dc per graph square with an H hook, your blanket should come out about twin mattress sized (around 3.5 x 6.5 ft) before including a border.  If you'd like a smaller throw, add 15 rows to each side of the graph and you'll get around a 5 ft square-ish afghan, using a J hook and 1 sc per graph square.  If you've never made a graphghan before, please read my post on intarsia crochet for tips and a little background.

If you'd like me to make it for you, I can do that too!  Please email me for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment