Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills have an amazing logo in my opinion!  I mean, it's a little obvious, they're in Buffalo and their logo is a buffalo...

But look at it! The strength of the leaping buffalo, the perception of motion, and of course the red white and blue colors are always attractive!

This graph was made to create a twin size afghan when using 2 dc per graph square and an H hook.  I'd suggest working it from the short side to avoid too many color changes.  I like to use a method called intarsia where I leave the unused color hanging and pick up the new.  You can see photos of this method in this blog post.  If you'd like the pdf of the graph you can go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save orprintright from your browser.  If you'd like me to make you one, I can do that too. Email me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com for pricing.

If you make this please send  me a photo!  I'd love to see it.  When you share to social media please credit me with the design and tag  @KendrasCrochetedCreations on Facebook and @KendrasCrochet on Twitter and Instagram.  If you like it, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment