Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Little Mermaid Free Graph

I remember going to see The Little Mermaid while I was in middle school. I'm not a huge fan of Disney princesses or anything but my friend was so excited to go see it and wanted to see it with me, so I went.  I loved it!  Mermaid Ariel falls in love with human Prince Eric and wishes to become human (add conflict, resolution, and happy ending) and you get a wonderful film!  I'm undecided as to whether to see the live action version, though the others I've seen (Lady and the Tramp, Aladdin, The Lion King) have not disappointed me.  I don't know, I just really like remembering Ariel in her original cartoon form.  I'll probably watch the new one eventually and I'll probably like it, but for now, nostalgia reigns.

This graph was created to use 1 sc per graph square with a J hook to get a 5 x 6 ft throw.  Personalization is available upon request (name goes in the wide blue area on the left), but I left that area blank to cut down on color changes.  If I made this myself I might choose a variegated blue for the water but that's a personal preference. If you'd like to make this afghan yourself, go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save or printright from your browser.   If you post on social media, please credit me for the design.  Tag #KendrasCrochetedCreations and @KendrasCrochet on Instagram and Twitter and @KendrasCrochetedCreations on Facebook.  If you have a finished photo I'd love to see it!  Post it to my Facebook page or email it to me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com. If you'd like me to make you one, I can do that too. Email me for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment