Monday, March 25, 2019

Milwaukee Brewers

The Milwaukee Brewers have changed their logo several times over the years but I think this is the most recognized one. Or maybe it's just the one I like best 😀 .  It was recently changed again to a single M with a barley head from this baseball glove style MB. 

To make your own, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for the pdf of the graph, putting "Milwaukee Brewers" in the subject line. Use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a twin sized afghan.  To get a 4 x 5 ft throw, use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square. Increase the number of rows on top and bottom by 5 each and left and right by 15 each.

If you'd like me to make you one, I can do that too.  Email me for pricing.

If you have a special request that hasn't been posted, please let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment