Thursday, January 9, 2020

Paw print heart free graph

I have a good friend who had the unfortunate experience to let her pet go with the help of a vet today.  I started thinking about how this pet had left her paw print on my friend's heart in the short time they were together.  I decided to design this graph for all our beloved fur babies.  This graph is easily customizable with a name (and dates) if desired.  The colors are up to you, but the graph was made to create a 5 x 6 throw when using 1 sc per graph square with a J hook.  If you'd like to make one yourself, please goto kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save or print right from your browser.  If you'd like me to make one for you I can do that too.  Email me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com for pricing.  If you make one and post a picture, please tag @KendrasCrochet on Twitter and Instagram. If you like the design, please share it with the buttons below.  If you have feedback, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment