Monday, January 20, 2020

Pittsburgh Pirates graph

Do you know how the Pirates got their name?  They were originally the Alleghenys , but when they signed on a much sought after 2nd baseman, they were accused of making a "piratical" move and they embraced the term as their own and wore it proudly. 

The logo has changed over the years, as logos often do, but it has most often been a single "P" in some form. The most recent is this pointy letter P whose name for the font I can't find!  I believe they made it up just for the logo, but I could be wrong.

This graph was created to make a twin sized afghan when using 2 dc per graph square with an H hook.  If you would like to make one yourself, you can go to kendrascrochetedcreations.com and save orvprint right from your browser.   If you'd like me to make one for you I can do that. Email me at kendra@kendrascrochetedcreations.com for pricing. 

If you make one, please send me a photo!  I love to see your finished products.  If you share, tag me in social media. I'm @KendrasCrochet on Twitter and Instagram and KendrasCrochetedCreations on Facebook.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment