Monday, April 2, 2018

Jughead Jones free graph

When I was a little girl, there was a bookstore about a half mile from my home where I would go and read the comic books.  I'd walk there with my older brother who would pick up the newest action/adventure/sci-fi type book and he'd find me with my nose in the Archie Andrews section of the magazine rack when he was ready to leave.  My favorite character was Jughead Jones.  Whenever there was a "Jughead double digest" I'd buy it and bring it home. I thought he was smart, funny, and amusing to read about.  I loved how much he could eat and still stay skinny (a talent I wish I had myself!). I admired his loyalty to his friends. 

I never was sure about that hat, though...

If you'd like to make your own Forsythe P. (Jughead) Jones afghan, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for the pdf of this graph.  Put "Jughead graph" in the subject line and any questions in the body of your email.  Work it with an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get an approximately 5 x 6 ft afghan. 

I haven't made this one myself yet, it's on the ever growing list of things I want to make myself but probably won't.  I'd love to see your finished product.  Tag #kendrascrochetedcreations on social media and send  me a copy to be featured here or on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment