Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pac Man game board graph pattern for sale

I'm not sure if I'll have time to make this before Christmas, but I know my 9 year old will love it when I finally do get it done!  I plan on backing this one with fabric because my little prince charming doesn't like afghans, or "blankets with holes" as he calls them.  I don't know if his toes poke through of if the air hitting him between the stitches bothers him. Either way, I'll back it for him so he can enjoy it.  This graph as is will make a decent size throw when using double crochet stitches. I may alter it later to make it twin size.  Anyone else wanting the graph, can email me their request at kendrascrochet@gmail.com and receive an invoice for $4. Upon receipt of PayPal payment, I will email the graph to you.

That being said...how do you like it?  My husband thought he'd like the classic board better, but I don't think our little prince will mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment