Friday, December 28, 2018

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty was created in 1974 by the Japanese Company Sanrio, and brought to the U.S. in 1976. She was purposely created without a mouth so that consumers could project their own feelings onto her and be happy, sad, angry, or whatever together with her. Also, she speaks from her heart, not with her mouth.

To get the pdf of this graph to create your own afghan, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Hello Kitty" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of the email.  At this time I have not completed the afghan myself so have no yarn amounts to share with you, but if you complete it and would like to send the information to me along with a photo to be shared here and/or on my Facebook page, I'd appreciate it! 

The graph is 120 x 100 squares.  I'd use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a twin sized afghan.

If you like this, please let me know in the comments and share using the Facebook, Twitter, and Google plus buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment