Monday, October 8, 2018

Fight Like a Girl

After I made yesterday's pink ribbon post, I made up this boxing gloves graph to encourage our breast cancer fighting sisters.  Thanks for the inspiration, Gale, who asked for boxing gloves with the pink ribbon graph.

To get a twin mattress sized afghan (without putting on a border) use 2 dc per graph square with an H hook. Adding several rows of border will give you overhang for the twin bed.  To make this a 4 x 5 ft throw, add 5 rows to each side and 15 to top and bottom, but use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square. 

To request this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "pink gloves" in the subject line.  If you have any questions, please put them in the body of your email.  If you'd like me to make one for you, I can do that too.  Email me for pricing. 

If you like this pattern, please share it using the buttons below, and I always love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment