Sunday, November 10, 2019

Marilyn Monroe graph

My adult niece and I were chatting one day and I mentioned my respect for Marilyn Monroe as an actress.  Overcoming a rough childhood, changing from factory girl to pinup/actress/singer, bombshell...Wow!  You go, Norma Jeane!
"I LOVE Marilyn Monroe!" she exclaimed.
Since Christmas was coming up, what else could I do?  I made up this graph and crocheted her a blanket.  I used a flesh colored yarn for the skin tone.  Unfortunately, I can't find any of the photos I took of the finished product.  If I find any later I'll add them to this post!

I used 2 dc per graph square with an H hook to get a large throw (about 4 x 6).  If you'd like to make one of your own please email kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Marilynblue" in the subject line.  Any questions should be put n the body of the email.  If you'd like to see your finished photo featured here or on my Facebook page,  please email it to me when you're done.  You're also welcome to post it to my Facebook page yourself. If you post to other social media, please tag #KendrasCrochetedCreations and credit me for the design.

Let me know if you like it in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment