Friday, November 8, 2019

Batman graph

The Batman franchise has been around for decades, starting in the DC comics and ending up on the big screen, with series, animation, and video games liberally sprinkled throughout.  The logo has drastically changed throughout the years starting out as a man in a cape and morphing into a bat...getting slimmer/clunkier back and forth as time goes on.  This version is my personal favorite.

To crochet this full size afghan, I would use black for he background even though the graph shows white (it's just so hard on the eyes to stare at a black graph!), using 2 dc per graph square with an H hook.  If you want to make a twin size, cut off the top and bottom 15 rows. For a throw, add 15 to top and bottom, add 40 rows to right and left sides, and sc with a J hook.

If  you'd like me to make one for you, I can do that too.  Please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for payment details.

To get this graph yourself, email me with "Batman" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of your email.

If you make one, I'd love to see a finished photo!  Email it to me, or tag #KendrasCrochetedCreations on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment