Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Olaf graph

My mother took my son and me to see Frozen 2 this weekend at our local theater and once again (we saw the first one together, too) we were all enamored with Olaf the Snowman.  He's just so cute I can't stand it!  I love his childlike philosophy on life, love, and happiness. His upbeat, optimistic attitude is fun and endearing.  Plus, his being a snowman brought to life with magic just makes him incredibly cool.

I created this graph to make a 5 x 6 ft throw when using a J hook and and 1 sc per graph square.  If you'd like a pdf of the graph please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Olaf" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of the email.  If you'd like me to make one for you I can do that too.  Email me for pricing and payment information.  If you make one yourself, I'd love to see a picture!  If you post it anywhere please credit me with the design and tag #KendrasCrochetedCreations.  If you like it, let me know in the comments below and share with the buttons.

*The snowflakes are not necessary, but all that empty blue bothered me.  you can leave them out completely, crochet them in as you go, or x-stitch them on afterward!
Finished Olaf! About 4 x 6 ft.

No comments:

Post a Comment