Monday, February 2, 2015

Steelers throw

I was this far on my Steelers throw when my part of Michigan came under a travel ban due to snow accumulations so I was happy to put off my other obligations (taking my son to school, getting groceries, etc.) and finish it today!







I was happy to watch my newly recorded (on the dvr) Pride and Prejudice (my favorite story of all time, possibly). I hadn't seen the Kiera Knightley version yet so curling up with it and a project to finish sounded like a perfect day to me!








I think it turned out really well.  I hope my cousin, who commissioned this for her husband for their upcoming anniversary, likes this as much as I do.  What do you think?









If you'd like to try it yourself, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com and ask for the Steelers graph.  It took me (57 double crochet stitches more than ) 2 black, about 1 and a half white, about 1 grey(I used 2 at once; 1 on each side of the circle) and a small amount of gold, blue, and red. I used a G hook and 2 dc per graph square. Final product has yet to be measured because my measuring tape walked off again, but it looks to my eyeballs about 4 ft x 4.5 ft.

2 comments:

  1. The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. Steelers football

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the pattern to this?

    ReplyDelete