Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Baltimore Orioles

Another baseball graph, the Baltimore Orioles bird!  Use an h hook with 2 dc per graph square for a twin-mattress sized throw (without border) or add 15 rows to each side and 5 to the top and bottom to get a 4 x 5 ft throw when using a J hook and 1 sc per graph square.  No text on this graph means that you decide whether to work ot the long way or short way across (I'm betting most use the long way!).  If you'd like this graph in pdf form, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Baltimore Orioles" in the subject line.  Any questions should be put in the body of the email.  If you ake this, please send me a copy tobe featured here or on my facebook page.  Alternatively, post to Instagram and tag #kendrascrochetedcreations I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment