Saturday, February 24, 2018

San Francisco 49ers

The San Francisco 49ers is one of the few teams who haven't drastically changed their logo in decades.  It started out in 1946 as this guy here:

Can you imagine trying to crochet this guy?  Whoo!  I like the one they chose and varied very slightly from 1968. Much clearer and easier to make.  A simple Scarlett oval with intertwined white SF and black and gold outline.

If you would like the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "San Francisco 49ers" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of the email.  Please share using the buttons below if you like the graph, or link directly to this page.  If you make this blanket, please credit me with the design when you post it to your social media page, and remember to tag #kendrascrochetedcreations when you post to instagram.  Leave your thoughts in the comments below.


3 comments:


  1. Hey kendra!!
    I have a friend who loves the 49ers. Ice been looking all over for a good pattern. I going one I thought looked good and ended up purchasing it which frustrated me because it had 22 colors! You have no idea how happy I am that I just seen your name. I was so pleased with how the Giants Afghan came out, I'm thrilled to make your version of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to send my email because I would love a pdf of this blanket. I would love to try and attempt it.

    ReplyDelete