Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Indianapolis Colts

colts version 1
The use of the blue color in the Colts logo symbolizes excellence, class and strength, whereas the white color stands for its integrity and charm.
 The logo is a simple horseshoe rather than the colt "Blue" himself.  It makes sense, since Blue weighs 360 horseshoes, according to the Colts' official website. 😁

The horseshoe is seen on the helmets of the Indianapolis Colts. I created 2 versions of it for you, one plain with only the horseshoe, and the next with the white stripes on the edges and the word "Colts" underneath. The second version is a larger graph and made for a throw. Choose which color you want for your background and which you want for the design. 

colts version 2
For the 1st version, use an H hook and 2 dc  per graph square to get a 3.5 x 6.5 ft throw, about the size of a twin bed mattress top.  If you'd like a different size, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it up for you.  The second version uses a J hook and 1 sc per graph square.   If you'd like to request the pdf of either of these graphs, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with whichever version you like in the subject line (colts version 1 or colts version 2).  If you'd like me to make it for you, I can do that too!  Email me with a request for pricing and I'll get it to you.   

3 comments:

  1. Could you adjust the first one to a pillow size? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please adjust pattern 1 to a 18 inch pillow size? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it, but someone else did with another graph and thus is what she told me "I used your pattern for the pillow case with the Raven's Head by adding six rows to the top and the bottom of the pattern and by eliminating five stitches on either side"

      Delete