Thursday, March 1, 2018

Miami Dolphins

A friend wanted this graph made, deciding on the alternate logo instead of he dolphin, "T.D." himself.  I think he would be cute in a blanket, but love the lean of the letters and the colors of the team and how they work together to give the illusion of waves in the ocean.


This graph will create a twin mattress top sized afghan with using 2 dc with an H hook. If you'd rather have a 4 x 5 foot throw, add 5 rows to each side and add 15 rows to the top and bottom. Use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square.

I'd suggest using the intarsia method that I've briefly described here, starting at the short end. It cuts down on color changes and saves time and tangles.


If you'd like the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Miami Dolphins" in the subject line.  Leave your thoughts in the comments, and you're welcome to share using the buttons below.  If you make this, please credit me with the design, and tag me #kendrascrochetedcreations on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment