Thursday, March 8, 2018

Chocolate bunny pattern tester needed

Scene from Peter Rabbit
looks cute, doesn't he?
I watched Peter Rabbit with my son and my parents at our local movie theater and fell in love with Peter's cousin, Benjamin. That's him in the brown jacket, with the flop ears.  He just looks so cuddly I can't stand it! I decided to try crocheting a flop eared bunny for myself because I love the way this little guy looks!  I've decided to call him chocolate bunny since I used brown yarn. I wrote up the pattern, but didn't take any in progress photos so have no pictorial to share.  I'd like help tweaking the pattern and making sure it is correct as far as numbers, counts, and ease of readability is concerned.  Please contact me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com to volunteer your pattern reading services.  At the very least, you'll get a pattern for a bunny just in time for Easter!😃

Hmm...maybe I should make him a little jacket. He looks odd on the same page with these well-dressed rabbits!


Mug shot, see the little tail? 

No comments:

Post a Comment