Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mermaid graph for sale

It wasn't till Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Mermaid" that these mythical sea creatures became known as helpful and benevolent. The legends and stories before them  depicted them as evil, luring sailors into dangerous waters like Greek sirens, or dragging them underwater to their deaths. Personally, I prefer the Disney version.

I know I say all the patterns I post are free, but this isn't a pattern post!  I mean, it is, but the pattern itself isn't posted.  This is a gridless image of the graph I made.  I think she's adorable!  The pdf with gridlines and line numbers is $4 (no written pattern) and I can adjust the size to make any sized afghan you prefer.  Email me for info regarding payment details if you'd like to make this little cutie for yourself. Or, I'd love to make one for you, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for pricing.

Leave your thoughts in the comments below and share using the buttons under this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment