Thursday, February 22, 2018

Seattle Seahawks

The Seattle Seahawks are an NFL team with Blitz the Seahawk as part of the team's logo. He enjoys rousing up crowds and daredevil stunts.  His sidekick, Boom, doesn't feature in this graph.

I created this graph for a fan who decided at the last minute she wanted something different so I never got the chance to make it.  It's for a smaller throw that my usual mattress-top sized afghans but having not made it, I can't be specific.  Use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a decent size throw.  Try chaining the length and see if it's big enough for your taste, then add stitches to each end as necessary to make it the size you prefer.  If you would like the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Seattle Seahawks" in the subject line.

Lisa sent me these finished photos.  she said that she used
2 super sized skeins of royal blue
1 regular skein of royal blue
1 skein white
1 skein gray
1 skein green

Thanks for the finished photos, Lisa, they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment